Saturday, June 13, 2009

Another fear over

Finally got my other and last wisdom tooth extracted. It was decaying very badly. Whew.... This time it was much faster, A LOT faster. Previous one, this female doctor had to used quite a lot of force, this time it was like, only a quarter of the effort. And I didn't feel the tooth coming out, although it doesn't hurt because of the anaesthetic but it's horrible to feel your tooth being pulled out. This time it was all over in perhaps 20seconds! What a relieve! :D

I've been procrastinating to get this tooth extracted. Now it's all over~ Happy!!

Still, I hate the feeling of losing control of the muscles around one side of my throat (due to the anaesthetized area too close to the throat). It felt suffocating, it felt I'm about to be drown in my own saliva. It was a horrible thing. This time round I required only 2 shot of anaesthetic instead of 3. So I guess it was not that bad compare to last time. But it's still horrible.

I really love this Dr Tan. Friendly and gentle. Ahh... I'm so delighted it was over. hahaha...


No comments: