Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Sleep under the moonlight

For the past 2 nights, I had been sleeping under the moonlight, literally.

The moon had been on the Southern side around midnight, where my window is facing. My bed is directly below the window.

The night before yesterday, I saw a light cast on my bed near my pillow, which was unusual. I looked out to search for the source of the light. Turned out it was the moon! It was full moon. And the sky for the past 2 nights had been extremely clear. Since it was full moon and hardly any cloud, the moon reflected the light from the sun quite brightly. And the light was cast on my bed.

The first night the light was cast on the left side of my pillow (around 1am). The second night, it was on the right side of my pillow (around 12:30am). Both nights, I slept facing where the light was. I purposely slept with a position which had the light either cast on my face or my hand. Why? No particular reason. Only because it's rare. How many times can you have the chance to sleep under the moonlight? Except when you go and sleep on the beach.

Maybe I can 吸收日月精华(absorb the "essence" of the sun and moon)? hahahahahaha.... Saturday afternoon I helped my bro planted grass for a few hours under extremelyl strong sun. I already absorbed the "sun's essence". Now I absorbed the moon's essence. wahaha...

Crazy old woman ya? hahaha...


No comments: