Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What a lost - Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson, our idol of all time, has gone to heaven.

What a lost. I loved all his songs and his performances. I grew up with his songs...

It's sad to see how he had became in the later part of his life. I personally believe he would be happy to die this way, if it was not intended. I mean, if it was not commit suicide. If it is purely accidental, I believe he would be happy to die this way. I believe he's worried about his appearance, his face in particular of course. His recent years' performance, he had always, always tried to hide his face.

Whatever it is, I hope he rests in peace. Michael, I love you. I will miss you. Hope you have found your Neverland.

2/7/09 NOte : I should not say he'd be happy to die this way. I believe he would love to perform at the O2 for his fan. There are people who said he's frail, he's not up to it. There are people who said he's energetic, and excited about the concert. WHo to believe? I BELIEVE he's up to it. I believe the photo that showed him rehearsing for the concert. Sigh. What a lost. Michael, I love you. We all love you.

No comments: