Thursday, June 18, 2009

Horrible dream

Gosh... horrible...

I dreamt of my wedding day... and it wasn't fun.

My wedding gown was in the form of a short, guess this is because I saw a similar design on tv. I had to collect my own wedding gown just hours before the wedding itself. And I had to pay for the gown by myself. But I did look cute in the wedding gown though. hahahahah.....

I had pony tails on each side of my head.. long fringe combed to a side. It did go well with the cute looking shortpants-wedding-gown.. But then my make up... my face was so red that I looked like 关公..... *faint*

But that's not the worse part. The worst part is.....

When my "husband-to-be" came to test his wedding suits, instead of giving me a hug or a kiss, he tapped on my shoulder............... he merely tapped my shoulder!

I was in my wedding gown by then, and I began to have doubts. Do I want to marry a guy who just tap on my shoulder as a greeting to his future wife??

Usually in my dreams involving unknown guys, the face is blur. This dream however, I saw his face. He was a decent looking guy, very decent, with side parting hair, neatly combed to one side. Neat and shiny hair. Not my kind of guy.

I kept hesitating right before the wedding. It was horrible...........

And then I woke up and I was late. Usually I hate to wake up in the middle of a dream. This time, I was so glad... horrible....

Never get married for the sake of getting married.


3 comments:

Ah Siang said...

It's a sign. Remember the guy I used to say you will end up marrying, he looks like that you know.

mini said...

楼上的好神啊,可以开坛做法了,*_*

梦里可以有这样的神奇吗?我以前梦见嫁给了大明星……可现在,另一半是普通人哎!

好的姻缘,需要 缘分+努力把握!

加油吧!michelle

Ah Siang said...

Ya ya.. go profess your love.