Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Searching for THE bra

I need a sports bra.

I saw an Adidas sports bra weeks ago. But as I just exercised at the gym, I felt not so nice to try out the garment since I just sweat although I was already perfectly dried up after dinner and in the air cond space. But I was still in my gym wear. People can tell I just went exercise. So I intended to come again next time.

Less than a week later I went back the shop. And that particular design was gone!! FUCK!

My considerate behaviour backfired on me!! Fuck...

Today, I went to Orchard, in search of that particular piece I saw.

I first went to Pacific Plaza, then Wheelock Place, then Wisma Atria, then Taka, then Heeren, then back to Atria again, then back to Wheelock again..................... I'll spare you the details why I go back Wheelock again... I walked a rather fast pace for 2 hours... And I didn't get what I want. I wonder how much calories have I burnt...

And I made a mistake at work today, again. FUCK.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

What a day. What a fucking day.

3 comments:

mini said...

是什么样的bra呢?

商场里没有,但是

也许可以在网上买到!!

小美女,别生气啊,上淘宝或是其他亚马逊或者其他网店上看看吧!

Michelle said...

可是网上买bra不好吧。。不可以试eh。我试了那么多都不喜欢,更何况不能够试的?hahaha...

mini said...

恩……也是,bra这种贴身的衣物还是试了之后才知道是不是合适~~

不过倒是可以在商店里试好了,再到网上买或是异地代购,能便宜不少哦!!现在好多人都这么做!!