Monday, June 22, 2009

Finally a fitting lense!

Finally finally finally!! The contact lense, the 4th pair, fits on my eyes!! This 4th pair are from another brand, it's much thinner than the previous ones and thus not only that the "base curve" fits my eyes finally, it's also very comfortable. I'm sooooooooo happy!!!

However, now that it fits, it has a possibility of too tight fitting. Hahaha.. because previous pairs which were very loose, I can sleep with the lense on for 1,2hours. But this pair, yesterday I closed my eyes (not really sleeping) for 1+hours and rest as I got nothing to do. When I woke up my eyes were blurry.... like looking into thin smoke. I tried to take the lense out but I couldn't. They were kind of stuck on my eyes... I had to put eyedrops again and again until I could take them out.

Guess I just have to bring eye drop with me all the time, just it case it gets too tight and too dry (too tight oxygen can't flow). This is one small problem, but I'm happy enougH!

No comments: