Monday, June 22, 2009

Tea session at home

I invited YY and YK to my house on Sat. We wanted to have tea session in my garden :D

Couple of weeks ago, my bro bought and planted grass patches. I helped him a bit when I came back from badminton session. It was such a hot day! After a while under the sun, I was almost soaking wet.



So this is how it looks like at the end. There are gaps between the grass patches because this way we don't have to buy a whole lot of grass and can just let it slowly grow and cover the whole ground.

YK and YY. When I wanted to take "natural photo", they became unnatural. LOL. Notice the awkward smile for photo on the left. hahaa...
And my bro just bought a nice handmade teapot for flower tea, just nice for the occasion~

Here's a candle lamp YK bought me, from Ikea. Really nice isn't it? My cactus on the left is growing healthily. The bear pot was bought from Daiso.

YY and me. I specially bought Japanese sweet potato from SG back to JB. hahaha. My mother asked me why I offered my friends sweet potato.. (she thinks it's not presentable) but it's healthy food and they all loved it~

Heaven was sort of playing pranks on us, rained a few drops, stopped, rained another few drops... When it started raining we moved our tables back under the roof. When it looked like it wasn't going to rain we moved back into the garden, as it feels better in the garden itself ~

We moved back and forth twice.... hahaha.. so busy~! My mother and bro also helped us moved in and out... haha.. Until we didn't want to move anymore, the rain was only slightly more than a drizzle... I took out our biggest umbrella and just hold it like that in one hand, another hand eating my sweet potato. hahaha.. kind of ridiculous. kekeke...

老天不做美,天天都那么热,偏偏在今天下雨。no choice. But it was fun~ it feels really good to sit in the garden~ a better weather next time~

9 comments:

Unknown said...

It is a nice and fun tea session at your place. I enjoyed a lots. Thanks!

Michelle said...

Glad you enjoyed it~~

mini said...

真羡慕可以在自己的花园里喝茶!!!

呵呵,你哥哥蛮可爱的哦!!

Michelle said...

哈哈,很可爱啊?谢谢^__^

mini said...

是啊,现在很少有男生喜欢摆花弄草了

Michelle said...

哦,我和他正好相反,他爱花爱草,我爱往外跑. 哈哈,我还压韵leh. :D

mini said...

他一定是那种很疼爱妹妹的兄长,哈哈

告诉他,多多跟你一起运动,多吃蔬菜少吃肉!

Michelle said...

哇,你可真聪明啊,他的确很疼我,而且他也真的不爱吃菜,你怎么知道啊?haha..

mini said...

哇咔咔……直觉吧,因为我也有个很爱护我的哥哥,不过现在不在我身边,但我一直有感觉到他的关心,有哥哥真是件幸福的事!

不过,一般哥哥有了自己的家庭,有了自己的宝宝后,注意力就转移了……so ,好好享受哥哥在家的时光吧!