Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Do you knwo Snapfish?

Do you know Snapfish? www.snapfish.com.sg

You can order your photos prints and other photo gifts there. Delivery is quite cheap. I have ordered a few times. The latest of my order was 3 different sizes of t-shirts with photo prints on it. One of the t-shirt has a faulty to it. The photo was not printed on the center of the t-shirt. So I wrote to Snapfish telling them this faulty. They replied really fast, on the same day or the day after, I forgot. They said they've credited the amount of one t-shirt to my account and asked me to resubmit the order. And after that they will refund the delivery charges back to my credit card.

So I did.

And then I was informed that the t-shirt had been delivered. But after about 10days I still have not received the t-shirt. I have always received my order within 5working days so this is a bit unusual.

So I wrote to them again. They said it rarely happened but it could be lost in the mail. It really is quite amazing if it's lost in the mail as it's not a small letter...it's a parcel. The customer service did not ask me to wait further for that replacement but instead, they re-submitted my order for me and of course they apologize and asked for me to wait for this one.

Which means, if the first replacement eventually came to me, I will have 2 replacement t-shirts. I replied and asked is he sure? Wouldn't he want me to wait a little further? And do I have to send back the 2nd replacement if it turns up? The reply was "need not".

How nice is that? My email to them after I have waited 10working days was only intended to get them to double check. Although.. there's really nothing that can be checked after they have delivered it. Because it wasn't by courier, just normal post. I did not expect them to immediately re-submit my order again. It's really impressive. Good job, Snapfish!

Try order something from them~ I've ordered a few mugs with photo print on it, as well as t-shirts and photo prints. But the colours on the photos were not much to my likings. I think they might have to improve on this. Other than this, their service had been really good and I really love that I don't have to go anywhere to order my photo gifts~

No comments: