Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wow...

I am going back my blog posts one by one. I wanna compile something. And I realised I have forgotten a lot of what I've been through in my life.... horrible.. forgetting my own life...

And I clicked some of the comments to my posts, I have read them but just wanna refresh my memory. And I came to this one comment of someone by the nick of "The Patient", I clicked on his blog (I don't think I did in the past), and oh my God. He actually put me in the links of his blog. And the title being "Michelle Ng, very very good blog". WOW.
That comment was in 2006. I didn't realise this. Again, WOW. To have a complete stranger saying my blog is "very very good blog" is really.. unbelievable, really flattering. Totally awesome.

I think he hasn't been updating his blog. And I have no idea if he's still following my blog. Anyway, thanks man~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed, your blog has been very good and insightful. I follow more about your passion in diving, mountain adventures, life experiences, and your perspective about philosophy in life and friends in general. I thought there were all very insightful and were written in a honest and natural way. Well done and keep on writing to share with the world.

Michelle said...

WOW. :D Thanks again for your kind words. You made my day~ :D