Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Michael the greatest


So much joy he brought us
With his unbelievable talent
Yet with fame came loneliness
He had to suffer in silence

More beautiful than he realized
His smile was sweet and true
You shall see it unless you’re blind
Sincerity exuded through and through

Ever so gentle
Ever so loving
A kid at heart
No one understood

Good deeds from him
Were always in silence
A heart of gold
A man with kind soul

If there was a God
Then Michael was the angel
A God-sent gift to us all
A remarkable man not to forget

The love from around the world
So immensely strong
Michael if you can hear me
You’re the greatest of them all

I have this image on my mind
Of you smiling all the time
Surrounded by animals
Embraced by children
I pray that you are now free
I pray that you are happy
I love you, always and forever.

Rest in peace, Michael

No comments: