Sunday, July 05, 2009

I love you Michael

I'm depressed. Michael is gone. I've been watching his videos over and over again, crying over and over again.

He was so beautiful. He danced beautifully. He sang beautifully. He had a beautiful heart. He was such a giver and such a kind soul.

He watched cartoon while he slept. People think that's weird. If I am rich, I would live like that too. I would live like I'm still a kid too.

If there is a God, I would say Michael is a gift from God. I just watched a video of interviews with people who have worked with Michael. He was soooo talented, more talented than we know (as we didn't know the details of his work).

But if there is a God, I would ask Him why did he take Michael away so quickly. WHy?? Why?? It was so unfair. Perhaps God intended for him to be here for only 50years..

He had so much talent, but he had a troubled soul. It was really sad.

I don't know when will I stop crying for Michael. He was, no, he is my idol, my greatest idol.

1 comment:

mini said...

别太伤心了,dear

逝者如斯夫……好好把握现在,做个快乐的女孩吧!