Wednesday, August 26, 2009

dilemma of short legs

Today's one fine day. My 3rd day at work's not bad at all. Plus, today I saw a hunk~ hehe. He's so cute. He was in the office for orientation, so we went through the session together. He has Alex To 杜德伟's kind of eyes. He speaks excellent English. He's from KL but his accent is a bit like angmoh. He actually studied in private school and then university in Singapore. Too bad he works in the plant in Jurong, not the main office. So this might just be the only one time I ever get to see him. hehe. Anyway... he's a lot younger than me.

Took express bus back to Toa Payoh instead of MRT today. It was only 5-10minutes slower than the train. Oh, but if I take the train, I still need to take feeder bus. So it comes up the same. PROVIDED no accident on PIE. It's more expensive to take this express bus... but.. peak hours in the train, very crowded and there's no empty seats most of the time. I am just too tired to stand for 45min.

I think I will take the bus instead of MRT to work too. I actually will get places to sit in the train, in the morning. But, since years before, I get headache and felt so horrible if I have to take long rides in the train, early in the morning. I guess because you have to sit and hold your body up right. Whereas in the bus you can just comfortable lean over to the window pane or things like that. And you know what... I am just too short for the train lahhhhhhhhh. My legs are just so short and I can't comfortably sit there without fidgeting. Because ah... my legs can't really touch the floor if I don't wear high heels. kekekeke. laugh... go ahead and laugh.. hehehe... If I want to sit comfortably like those ppl who have long legs, I need a high heel that is 3 inches tall. And it makes your feet tired easily with 3 inches high heels so I mostly have heels of 2inches only... AND besides that, girls have to hold the legs together.. else people opposite might see your underwear... when my legs not long enough.. it's an effort to hold them together tightly. Aiya....... you tall people won't understand de lah. kekekee.

Whereas in the bus, you can sit with your legs wide open and nobody will see. Of course I'm not talking about those seats which face each other lah. So... I guess I'll just have to pay more and take the bus instead... I really hate the tiredness and headache after I sat in the train for more than 30mins early in the morning.............

No comments: