Monday, August 31, 2009

One week at new job

Wah, I have 666posts (excluding this one) in my blog now. That's devil's number. kekeke...

I have started working at my new company for a week now. It had been a really pleasant first week. I mainly have to make travel arrangements for the marketing team. They have quite a lot of trips and changes are frequent... so I really have to make sure I check and re-check everything... Time passes really fast in this job. It feels like I only work 6 hours.

I quite enjoy this job, so far. The working environment there is about the same with my previous company - very peaceful. It's the kind of company I would want to work for a long time. Hopefully I will :) I really don't like to change jobs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey!! how's ur new job getting? haven't seen u online in a while! miss chatting with u already!! take care !! Shirl

Michelle said...

haha.. everyone said that to me... guess I was sort of a MSN "queen" during office hour.. kekeke... but in new company i can't online msn during office hour.. so...

new job's getting really fine~ thanks~