Sunday, August 09, 2009

Michael Jackson Conspiracy

Waited for some time for this book to reach me.
It talks about the 2005 child molestation trial of MJ. It made me even sadder for MJ's life. He was really lonely. And... always betrayed by people around him.

This is my review of the book which I wrote in Amazon :

I finished the book with a heavy heart. It just shocked me so much, how blinded the DA prosecutor Tom Sneddon was by his vengeance, possibly racism and prejudice against Michael Jackson. This child molest case, did not make sense at all. It is scary what people in power can do particularly when they have a prejudice against certain people. What about "innocent until proven guilty" huh?

The accusers' deposition changed all the time, and they said they've been molested but on the other hand the accusers' mother kept praising MJ. And the prosecutors went all out trying to put words in the defense witnesses' mouths that they've been molested by MJ. It was completely ridiculous. And it shocked me just as much, if not more, that the press picked and chose what to report about the trial, mostly negatives and also made things look negative when they were not. And the press simply disregard the positive and strong evidences presented completely.

It also shocked me how unsuspecting MJ was towards people around him. Perhaps because the accusers were children, children he helped and loved so much. NObody can understand how MJ felt, being betrayed by people he loved so much over and over again.

I thank the author for telling the truth about the case. But I think it will be a better read if she did not praise MJ that much. I do not disagree of what she praised about MJ. Just as Ms Jones described, MJ in my eyes, was "royalty", was amazing, almost "had an aura" around him. But so many praises would probably make people feel that the book is biased. It almost felt like it was written by an overzealous fan. In my opinion it will put off readers who already have prejudice against MJ. But if one can read it with an open heart, disregard the praises, look at the facts brought about by the defense lawyer (ironically, witnesses from prosecutors strengthened the arguments by the defense), you will see that this trial was a joke. A waste of tax payers' money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEFINATELY! But the thing is, this woman was totally AGAINST Michael in the beginning of the whole case. I mean, she was totally Anti-MJ. And she just flipped 360 degrees around. If someone is that anti something and can be changed to be totally for the person, and totally confirming that the person isn't guilty, then it just shows how much the person isn't guilty. And in the first case, Jordy Chandler didn't even want to go up to the stand, because he didn't want to be under oath. I mean come on? I want to read this book also. Right now I'm reading Michael Jackson: Unmasked.

Michelle said...

oh i understand that, ya, it really jt show how guilty michael was. wat i meant was, the praises might cause those who hv slight prejudice against michael to not reading the book. then it's a shame, isn't it? i do hope tat wont happen though.

MJ:Unmasked, is it good? I bought MJ :The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story but hvnt got it yet.