Friday, August 21, 2009

Second last day in Shonan

Today is my second last day in my current company-Shonan. My manager brought me and Phyllis (the girl who is replacing me) for lunch at the Japanese Restaurant at Goodwood Park Hotel. The sashimi was soooo fresh and nice. Yummy! And my manager said their wasabi is grind from actual sashimi and not processed ones from bottle. It's not as "hot" as the normal ones I've ate. It was very fragrant, I kept "eating" the wasabi. I quite 不舍得my manager. He was a nice person and very humorous~
I forgot to take a pic of the food. Damn.

After work, went out with Phyllis and Jessie. We went to the new ION at Orchard Central. Actually, what is this new "Orchard Central" thing huh?

Phyllis bought me this blue dress! And another black/purple dress and a very nice organiser. She bought me these to thank me for teaching her things. How touched!! I have never really wore like this to work before. Not that I don't like such dress but my office is too warm to wear like this. Today I had been complaining that it's too hot from morning till evening.....

We kept taking photos.

There were shadows on the blue ceiling that mimics fish and turtles. Quite pretty really.


The washroom in ION is really really really nice! The best so far in all the shopping malls I went~

We even took photos in the washroom.
I like its big big mirror~ Unlike the one in Wisma Atria, it's so high up that I can't see!!!! Discrimination!!
There's a hand towel dispenser between 2 washing basins. Below it is dustbin. How convenient right?

And for each washing basin, there's a hand dryer.


This mirror in the centre is rotatable. Notice there's a toilet attendant there! Like a high class hotel toilet! Impressive!

We had fun in the washroom. hahahaha...


No comments: