Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy as it is

Went out with Natasha today, to watch G.I. Joe. YY was supposed to be there too. She was supposed to meet us around noon. But she had only just woken up in Singapore's house at noon! hahahaa......

So, only Natasha and me for lunch then. We went Secret Recipe. I love their food. Actually I really wished I could have sashimi for lunch. But the Japanese restaurant-Kinsahi there, is very expensive (sashimi wise, set lunch still ok) and not worth the money. Me nowadays, everyday crave for sashimi and wasabi. haha.
G.I. Joe was really nice! Nearly 2 full hours of action! I was kept on the edge of my seat the whole time~

After the movie Natasha and I went for a drink. Her hot chocolate was too thick...

I like what's printed on the sugar/creamer package :

Natasha and I chatted about friends, boyfriends, etc. Not my boyfriend, of course. I don't have one at the moment. I said to Natasha, even though I don't have a boyfriend at this moment, I am quite happy with my life now. Happy as it is. I'm NOT saying "Oh, who needs a man?" that sort of thing. Who doesn't wish to be loved? I'm just saying, I have learnt to live happily with the things I have, with the life I'm living, at this point in my life. Go out with old time friends once a while, go exercising, reading books that I'm interested, making videos, taking photos in everyday life (especially photos of bugs!),writing blogs, etc, these make me happy.

And no matter how many people are reading my blog, I just enjoy the writing part. So I keep writing. Even simple things as reading news online, I feel happy doing it, as I feel that I'm gaining knowledge.

The only thing that's not so happy is my father's health. I wish he'd live happier and healthier. But people get old, that's the course of nature. No one can denies the law of nature. I just wish he lives everyday happy.

Anyway, I was happy of an outing with Natasha today. It always is very enjoyable going out with her. Next outing should be going karaoke with Yoke Teng. Looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you should post your photos too mah :-p Glad to know you're happier & enjoy your life now. Hope your dad get well & be healthy.

Michelle said...

thanks.
i didn't post my photos because i looked ugly lah. hahaha...