Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bad dreams again

Why do I keep having bad dreams lately? Yesterday I dreamt that someone (2girls) insisted to carry my Miko. But my Miko will not allow people carry her. I yelled at them DO NOT CARRY HER! But still they fight to carry my Miko. And while they were fighting for Miko, just beneath it is a fish tank, with water in it of course. I was afraid while they fight for Miko, Miko will fell into the water. And it did.

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!! I quickly carry Miko back out. She passed out. I felt her heartbeat, still beating fast. So I did “resuscitation” by pumping on her heart gently… And she threw out the water in her, just like a human……………. I was soooo damn relieved.

But she was still wet and in cold. So I put her in my shirt, holding her around my chest. And she laid there quietly like an angel. I took a towel and wrapped around her to keep her warmer and wipe off the water.

Then I woke up.

Shit. Don’t understand why do I keep having bad dreams. I hardly have any bad dreams usually.

No comments: