Thursday, February 15, 2007

The ritual of waking up

My alarm clock starts ringing at 7:30am and snooze at every 10minutes. Yet usually I would really get out of bed around 8am.

My alarms starts ringing, I would turn it to snooze mode. It rings for a second time, I'd still turn it to snooze mode again.

5 minutes later the alarm on my handphone rings. I'd either turn it off or, again.. snooze mode.

Then my alarm clock rings for the 3rd time. Again, snooze mode.

Around 7:55am my radio turns itself on. I'd get the remote control and turn it off. And still remain in bed.

Now the struggle to wake up really begins.

My alarm clock rings for the 4th time, I'd either get out of bed or... sleep a little while more. Even if just 2 minutes. hahaha... funny right....

This morning, it was easier to wake up. I heard the birds chirping outside my window. Sometimes it can be so loud I wish them to go away. Today it was just nice. And I "turned" the sound of cars into sound of waves.

Listening to birds chirp and the sound of "waves", it felt so good. I imagined I was on the island of Bahamas. Yeah... Bahamas...........

No comments: