Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I am so HOT!

I am soooooooooooo HOT!!

Well... not the "Oh she's so hot"'s hot.... I really am feeling very very fucking hot in office. I have NEVER work in such a company before. Most of my colleagues feel it's acceptable, only once or twice they complaint hot. My seat is the worst seat as the air-cond doesn't blow to my direction. So I am the one constantly complaining.

It doesn't help when my boss is Japanese. People from cold countries prefer warm than cold. He even asked us to fix the air-cond at 26 degree Celsius to save cost! Might as well turn off the air-cond!! @*(#&*&$*%&$*(%&($* Air-cond in Malaysia and Singapore is used to keep cool not to keep fucking warm! It's not a heater for crying out loud!!

Everybody else's office is cold as the poles, my office is hot as desert. @#$#(*&%(*$&%$*

I really really cannot stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Grammatically correct sentence should be "I feel so hot" instead of "I am so hot", I think. But I just like to say "I am so hot". wahahahahah....

No comments: