Tuesday, February 20, 2007

拜年拜年

Went Steven's house on Chu Er. Wah... I think it's been, what.. over a year I didn't see him. But he's still the same old Steven we know of course. Notice our clothes colours were kind of matching with each other. Very funny because that day, many friends wore purple colour clothes~
I couldn't find Steven at first in this photo...
Ck with 四大美女. Wahahahaha....
Gigi 发qiao2 with YK's handbag... plus Ah Qiang and Xiao Mei.
Group photo.
At EK's house. Lots of goodies to eat. hahaha.. everybody eat non-stop.
两位美女 YK and KR.
Group photo again, at EK's house.
Oh, we didn't take any photos at Patrick's house. And we didn't take photos of our "President" Patrick's new born daughter. So cute the baby, with pretty, dark hair.
Afterwards, CK, KR and I went City Sq wanting to settle our dinner there. But we went Starbucks instead. And dare the Starbucks still selling its unfresh cheese cake. The cake has turned to be biscuit-like, and the cream has became "rubber".....
We "3 wandering souls" got nothing to do... wandered here and there in City Sq... Got no choice but to head home. Just when we're about to pay for carpark, we changed our mind and went makan at a newly open Laksa restaurant. I didn't notice its proper name but it sells all kinds of laksa. There're Nyonya Melaka laksa, Johor laksa, Kelantan laksa, Sarawak laksa, etc... In the restaurant there's this nice washing basin for the convenience of its customer. very 贴心.


Sarawak laksa is my favourite. So I must order this. But this "version" is different from what I ate before in Kuching. You can find Sarawak laksa in Spore too. But those I've tried were sold by Chinese. I guess that's where it's different. This version, is too thick to my liking. And it oh-so-salty man.... couldn't really finish it all because it's too salty. But all 3 laksa we've tried have very strong taste, very nice indeed if not because it's too salty.
CK's Nyonya Melaka Laksa, like curry laksa.
KR's Johor laksa. Johor laksa's gravy contains lots of fish meat. I've tasted once made by my ex-colleague's wife (Malay). Again, different from this. Nonetheless it's tasty.
Sinful food, these are. and I just ate a big packet of french fries today... Damn fatty... I haven't even eat the burger yet and I've got Lilo's tummy now. die... the burger shall be my dinner tonight..


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Tempting to have the laksa ah... I wish I am ther with you all...