Saturday, February 10, 2007

What's my favourites

What a great day for sun tanning. Went to the pool for 2 whole hours. Shiok~!

Having read Banana Booze's Favourite Things, makes me wanna write down my favourite things as well.

Hmm, let's see.. what are my favourites..

I like to see sun rays shining through clouds onto the surface of the ocean, making the ocean blinks like stars. So pretty.

I like to dip in the swimming pool, looking over the sky, watching birds and eagles fly. So free.

I like to wake up to the sound of gentle waves on an island. So calming.

I like to just sit and look at the ocean, without any thoughts on my mind. So peaceful.

I like to smell the freshly cut grass. So natural.

I like to listen to the calls of animals. So wild.

I like to use pretty and thick towel for shower. So soft.

I like to buy pretty cups. So cheering.

I like to imagine making people disappear. So satisfying.

I like to imagine myself in slow motion, while crowds of people rushing by. So contradicting.

I like to touch animals. So exciting.

Many other things that I like. These are just a few. What are your favourites?

2 comments:

Ah Siang said...

Only a few !!!...you are a very happy person with sooo many favorite things.

Thanks for dropping by.

Michelle said...

Huh? a few mah.. hahhaha... I still have a lot.

I wish you are right that I am a happy person ^_^