Saturday, February 24, 2007

No fun dream

Oh my gosh.... had a horrifying dream... I was in the worst freak waves ever! It was at least 30m high, more horrifying than the best Hollywood movie (of cos.. it's a DREAM)..

We were on a normal size ship, I can see other ships struggling on the super high waves. Soon our ship will join them as the enormous amount of water is coming towards our ship. Horrible....

I was awaken by my own shiver. I have never experienced this before. I had been awaken by super fast heartbeat before but not shiver. I literally shivered from head to toe, part by part of my body at the moment I woke up. And I continue to shiver uncontrollably for a while. The air-cond temperature in my room is no where near the point which could make me shiver...

Having to watch the enormous amount of water coming soon towards you, just like in the movie, is no fun thing...

No comments: