Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Music is the saviour

I don't used to like listening to MP3 or radio using earpiece. However recently I will bring either my handphone's earpiece to listen to the radio or my MP3. It's not because I cannot live without music. It is my saviour at times of need.

Last week I forgot to bring my hp's earpiece... GOsh.. I almost died.

I was on the upper deck of the bus. 2 students were sitting behind me. The two girls were talking about boys and who like who and stuffs. One of the girls, she was sooooo... loud. I don't understand why people have to talk so loud when their friend is sitting just beside them.

And then there were another 2 boys. They were sitting on the first rows, 2 rows in front of me. They were playing with, I think, bottle caps. The first row on the upper deck, as everybody knows, has ehm... how to describe it... my poor English.. It has a wide space in front of the seat where people including me sometimes put our things there. So they kept throwing the bottle caps there and making lots of noise.

And then there were the TVMobile. It was soooooo damn loud.

Sound polutions, all those were. I couldn't stand it... really.... felt like I was in hell. It was so damn frustrating with all those loud noises.

I wished I hadn't forgotten my earpiece.... I could have listened to only one thing - the music on my handphone, instead of all those noise.

I just hope people do not talk so loud on their handphone or to their friends beside them unless necessary. Sometimes the other party on the phone is in a noisy environment, then you'd have no choice but to speak really loud. Else, please.... lower your voice.... There was once I sat near the back of the bus, and I could hear the woman who was sitting in the front part of the bus talking.... amazing...

No comments: