Sunday, January 25, 2009

CNY Stuffs

Once again, like every other year, the routine of decorating the house for CNY begins.

These two are cows hor, not pigs hor.


My bro bought this plant last week. I seriously thought it is a fake. But it's not. Very interesting and beautiful plant.

These two love birds are fake of course. Aren't they cute?

Another two pairs of love birds.

I had thought this is fake too! But again, it's not.

Our pussywillow has grown so much and so fast!
The only time I've seen a pussy willow grown so fast was when I was working in the hotel where it's freezing cold. It had grown for half a year before they had it removed.

This is the pussywillow's "catkins" (learnt this word from Wiki!)


A koala bear~!!

Fascinating stuff, aren't they? So fluffy and cute.



A twin~

A RED BULL~ haha. nolah, more like, a red cow baby. Kawaii desu ne~

First time I had a taste of ice wine. It's really sweet and nice~!
Happy Lunar New Year everyone~

No comments: