Saturday, January 17, 2009

I have permed hair now

Had my hair permed today. Spent me a whopping RM499... So heartpain. The perm itself was RM320.

Here's me looking ridiculous with all the perming stuffs on my hair. My stylist Nick (Tanz-Holiday Plaza-ground floor). I really like to go to him, he's really gentle with my hair and patient. There're so many customers today and a lot asked for his service. He had to do 2, 3 customers at the same time, but I noticed he never tried to hurry and "cincai" to any customer just to get to another.
(I look like 3 days never sleep)

I was so eager to go to the salon and I totally forgot I should take my lunch before going. My appointment was 12:30pm. The perming takes hours (4hrs to be exact), and I didn't have my lunch! I was a little hungry at 1+pm and I suddenly realised "OH! I didn't take lunch!".. But it's already too late. Luckily I didn't feel anymore hunger after that.

Before and after. (Gosh.. I'm so fleshy..)

The top of my hair is actually flatter. I photoshopped my photo! hehehehe. Next time I should go perm the top of my hair to give it more volume. Flat flat really not nice.
I had my hair permed in an attempt to look more mature. But I don't think I look more mature leh...

The Shiseido cream on the right cost RM78, Kerastase serum cost RM86... So expensive...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really perm on the bottom... YY