Friday, January 23, 2009

Went salon again

I dislike the top of my hair, too flat, went salon and look for my stylist again. Permed the top, cost me RM80.. stylist said that day asked me to perm dun want lah. hahahahahah... "gatal"...

I used photoshop to "beautify" my skin a little. But I didn't photoshop my arms!! wahahaha.. finally a photo that does not look too fat...

It may not look much difference to people but there is to me . hehehe. but a little messy. Stylist is stylist lah, blow my hair till very nice and big curve.. I wasn't able to blow till like that.. I simply love my stylist. kekeke... and he didn't cause me pain like his junior did. When he wrapped my hair with all the things, he asked me does it hurt? I said no, but I said to him that day when his junior helped out with this, hurt like hell and he laughed. Seriously, it hurt so much I wanted to kick him in his groin. After all that pain then he asked me "Pain or not?" ... idiot. That's why I specially apply leave today to go to the salon. If I go tomorrow (Sat), there'll be lots of customers and my stylist might have to let his junior to help out with some non-crucial part. I don't want that. Today, not that busy so he's all mine. wahahahahahaha.



No comments: