Saturday, January 17, 2009

What the hell is wrong with me

I am seriously sick. Something is wrong with me. Why am I so different from my girl friends?

I am not normal. One of the 7 sins is seriously affecting me. I watched too many western dramas since little, too affected by them. This is too dangerous.

But this is who I am. I can't pretend to be someone I'm not. YY understands me well. She didn't expect the unrealistic thing out of me. She didn't expect me to behave like a "pure" little lady.. Feels good to have someone knows me well. SL and EK understands me too.

I am standing on a thin line. One side is the angel part of me, the other is the playful part of me.
Current standing is that the angel is fighting a losing battle... Has the angel ever won?

There's no way I can change. And I think YY would agree with me on this. But I am still struggling. My western and asian values are constantly balancing themselves. Believe it or not, it is really hard.

There's no point for me to keep thinking about this really. Whatever will happen will happen. The inner battle will continue... I don't even know who I wish to win this battle. I am really just so abnormal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everyone will have one evil and one angel side... keep up the "angel" side, but may be just be yourself then you will be happier...
Bottom line is don't think too much! lost brain power and also not good for health! YY