Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Facebook : where will i find my soul mate

Took a quiz in Facebook : where will I find my soul mate.

The result is so ...close to my heart!!

After answered 10 question , Facebook said :
Result: At the Zoo
You're a little bit...how do we say this politely? You walk to the beat of a different drummer. And as such, you're probably not going to find love in all the conventional places (you know, like coffee shops, singles bars and eSPIN.com).

Which is why your love receptors will be working their keisters off at the unlikeliest of meeting spots - the zoo. Let's just hope that you end up falling in love with a person and not a giant panda.


I do hope I will meet someone special at places like the zoo. hahaha~~

P.S. I did have an "encounter" at the zoo years before, that's how my cheetah photo came about.. But he's of a different race.. Not quite possible.

No comments: