Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Loves the gym

Went to gym for 3 consecutive days. I am feeling terrific now :D Did 2 cardios, I was sweating like crazy. My sweat dripped down from my chin, which don't happen often, because there's aircond in the gym, I hardly sweat a lot. But man, it felt good to sweat like that. So far, I've only sweat A LOT when we play badminton and when I run outdoor. So, I think I burnt quite some calories just now. Great~ (although expert said, sweat a lot only means our body temperature is very high, it is not equivalent to the calories we burn. But hey, feels better to think that way. hehe)

I think, after "it's over", I am happier now. I thought it would be hard, but .. not really. I guess it's because things had been "hanging in mid air" for a long time.. It's not about new guys I am meeting. It's more of, mm, how to put it.. like, the sky has cleared up. It's no longer cloudy, dull days.

Anyway, I had been listening to 98.7FM. Morning show is hosted by Daniel Ong and Ms Vandetta. Evening show is hosted by Justin Ong and Vernon A. These DJs are sooo funny. Especially Daniel, Justin and Vernon. I don't know is it they are really that funny or is it because I had been in a very good mood, caused me to laugh easily. I think it must has something to do with my good mood, I laugh to every little things. I listened the 98.7FM on earphone, and when they cracked something funny, I couldn't control it and laugh to myself. It's kind of embarrassing. Cos you'll look like an insane person laughing to yourself while walking.

Nevertheless, it is good. I am happy.

No comments: