Sunday, January 25, 2009

Moo moo year

Here we go again. Another CNY. It's the moo moo (cow) year. Another boring holiday. Another whining post.

I DON'T like CNY. So boring. My friend Andy has flew to Manado, diving. Shiok.

Somehow, every time I am back in JB I feel fat. And my stomach is always bloated. ]Must be at least 1 inch bigger than usual. Fed up.

Wonder how my Miko is doing. Poor Miko, have to spend another 4 days alone. She must be really bored.

Today, my hair dryer went dead. I won that hair dryer in a lucky draw in company's D & D. That was about... 7 years ago, I think. (I mistakenly thought it was 10yrs ago) About time for it to die I think. Because of my new permed hair, I really need a hair dryer to stay "pretty hair". Immediately after dinner I drove to Jusco. My lovely friends have given me vouchers for my house warming. So I used the vouchers, and guess what, I purchased the most expensive dryer available there. wahahahahahah. Felt sooooo good.

It comes with a "ceramic volume diffuser" and its feature includes : Ceramic element with far-infrared heat prevents overdrying, Ion conditioning for frizz-free, shiny hair, Cold shot sets your style, 6 heat/speed settings to suit your hair type, 2100 Watt for quick drying. Its "ceramic volume diffuser" is perfect for me since I have digital permed hair now. By the way, it costs RM189. Soooooo happy to have this hair dryer~~~

But no matter what, I still cannot achieve like how my stylist Nick did to my hair. I immitate the way he turn and twist my hair, I managed to get a better effect. But still not as good. Well, of course, he's the pro.

CNY is really really boring. I hate CNY.

No comments: