Saturday, November 26, 2005

Baby from the soil

I wrote the post about the magic bean till after midnight...and I had a dream related to it.

I was at my house's gardening area, looking at the plants.


Suddenly I saw movements, under the soil.

There it was, a foot. A baby's foot.

A baby's foot stuck out from the soil. I wasn't startled.

Then the images changed. It was another day.

I was squating at the same spot, looking over the plants, where the baby's foot stuck out.

The soil loosen, caused by the movement underneath. Something appeared, moving.

It was... a baby.

Yes, a baby. A baby which had grown from a plant's root, apparrently.

I held the baby in my arms.

Images changed again. It was, again, another day.

The baby was no longer a baby. He had grown up. About 7 years old. I had been taking care of him. He's my son.

And my dream ended.

This is really what happened in my dream. No lies.

No comments: