Saturday, November 12, 2005

Zoo~

Went to Singapore Zoo with 2 friends today. Some of the interesting stuffs :

One of my favourite, Meerkats. They are just so adorable and looks so cuddly. Every time I see them, either in the zoo or on tv, I just can't help but marvel at their cuteness.



Disgusting Madagascan hissing cockroaches. And one of their ugly heads... haha....


Another cuddly animal, ring-tailed lemur. It is so prettttyyyyy.... I hope one day I'd get the chance to see them in their real home, Madagascar.
A beautiful butterfly.

Mushrooms. Photo on the left was shot without flash. Aren't they beautiful?


Parrots with fiery red feathers.
This is one thing I wish to have... Iguana. I had a small one but was stolen...

This baboon is really clever. My friend just kiddingly moved her hand, gesturing to this baboon, and he began to roll on the floor, knowing fully well that he will be rewarded with bananas my friend bought. He did it so many times. It was totally hilarious....

There's another female baboon with a baby did some "stunts" in order to get bananas too. But she did sommersaults instead of rolling on the floor, with the baby hanging on her belly. I didn't manage to get a photo of her.

I just can't look enough at the sloth... It has grown bigger (if it's the same one I saw one year ago). If only I can hold them...



What a lovely orang-utan baby~~~~ I want to hold it~~~~


This penguin was very interested in us the human, as much as we were interested in them. Hahaha....

No comments: