Thursday, November 24, 2005

Top of the world??

Yesterday I had a dream. I was climbing a rope ladder with dozens of others. It was the kind of ladder which helicopters use. I couldn't see where I was, but I know it was a very high place. I could only climb on one side of the rope, the right side. The right side was where people were climbing up, one followed by another, closely. And people were climbing down on the left side of the rope. Kind of scary.

When I reached the top most part of the ladder, I glanced over it, and Oh My GOD.... I was like at the top of the world! Inches above my head were all clouds, nothing but clouds. And I looked over the ladder, far far below, were also clouds... It was so scary.. I have acrophobia...

I don't understand why I had this dream. I was reading about deep sea yesterday night. Why didn't I dream of the bottom of the sea but the top of the world?

It felt like I have "travelled" from the deep sea all the way to the top of the world yesterday night. haha...

No comments: