Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I love wakeboarding~

Went wakeboarding.. to be exact, cable-ski wakeboarding, on Sunday. And that's it~ I have got another expensive hobby.... Gosh........

I've enjoyed it TREMENDOUSLY. It was awesome!

We tried kneeboard first and that was pretty easy. Then we tried the wakeboard. It was kind of difficult to actually being able to stand on it. I've "taken in" so much water through my nostril... Kept falling from the board immediately when the cable pulled, face down, bottom down, side way, all sorts of "style"... haha.... I was frustrated that I couldn't stand up. I knew I can so I kept on trying and trying, until every other girls had given up. And I managed to stand up at the end of the day! Amazing feeling! Whoaho~

I couldn't get enough of it so I did it again and again. I was so glad that I am now a lot more fit than I used to be. Had to swim a lot to reach back to shore. I would definitely have given it up very soon had I not been exercising. It feels so good to be fit. Though I had really overdoing it, this wakeboarding thing... Now my whole body is aching. My arms especially.. They hurt like hell... I have never experienced such terrible soreness in my muscles.. I walk like an ape cos I can't straighten my arms... hahahahahahaa.......

By the way, check this out www.cable-ski.com, great service, friendly people, great fun!!

I LOVE WAKEBOARDING~~~~~~~~
*Oh my big fat arm... *_*


The girls, the girls.

No comments: