Thursday, November 17, 2005

Mazda 3

Sometimes when I have to run some errant at work I have to drive my boss's car, either a Toyota or a Mazda 3.

I love to drive the Mazda 3 of course. It is such a ffffine carrr.... hahaha..

But I always laugh to myself when I drive the Mazda 3. Bcos I'm short, other drivers from behind will think that this Mazda in front is driven by nobody... "An unmanned vehicle on the road!" hahahahaha... Every time I think about this I will laugh...

Anyway, I continued to enjoy driving this fine baby, feeling the breeze (from the aircond of cos) on my face, imagining this smooth, elegant vehicle is MINE.

Materialistic? Well, who doesn't like cars? If my father is loaded I would want a RX8, or a Lotus, or a Porche even. hahaha... Yeah right... dream on....

No comments: