Monday, February 27, 2006

It's worse than I expected!!

Oh my God!! It’s harder than I thought it would be…

I sent my Miko to a “hotel” (a chinchilla breeder’s house) because I’ll be away for 7days to Sipadan. I’ll be away for only 7 days but to be safe, I sent her earlier and she will be staying there for a total of 10days…

The last time I had my holiday, she was sent there together with her smelly (and cozy) cage. She was happily jumping around in her cage when we transferred her. Apparently, she didn’t suffer much trauma so long as she’s in her own house, her familiar smelly cage.

However this time, the chin breeder has her own custom made glass cages now and wouldn’t allow an extra iron cage of mine in her house… I had no choice but to transfer her into a box instead of bringing the whole cage. She was obviously in shock and upset in the box… She wouldn’t even eat her favourite raisin which she had never refused… She must have thought I am going to abandon her!!!

OH !! THE GUILT !!! THE GUILT !!!!!!!

THE TREMENDOUS GUILT!!!
I am going for a holiday and have great times while my Miko has to suffer in a glass “jail”. Don’t think she would be let out to run around… for 10 whole days… My poor Miko…

My heart feels like being stabbed by a knife every time I thought of my Miko must be thinking she’s been abandoned… AAARRGGGGHHHH……….!!!!!!!!!!

To make things worse, yesterday I dreamt that she died !!!!!!!!! and I cried like nobody’s business…. As I am writing this, my eyes are already wet… not lying… the guilt!!!!

I hope she will not be angry with me when I pick her up next week. Most importantly, I hope she will get through these 10days without any problem and that she will survive.. Pray pray…

No comments: