Friday, February 03, 2006

Photos in the pool~

Took some underwater photos today at a pool. It was so much fun~~!

Nice right? Gabriel’s hair became central parting... so cute... Haha...

I wanted to shoot the "shadow" but too much ripple, not so nice.

Diving diving...


The pool water was very clean. I like the dark blue in the background.

My pose was very ugly I know...

I wanted to become underwater "ballet dancer"...I thought it’s easy... I tried and tried… but it only rendered my ugly posing... ... sooo...damn ugly... hahaha... couldn’t open up my legs any wider......



Act cute

Halo~~! Come have a seat~

They say water magnifies an object by 25%, right? Does this look like 25% magnifying to you? I think it’s more than that.

I wanted my body to become horizontal...but my legs were too heavy.. and they sank very fast... difficult to stay still...




Of all the photos, my prettiest one :

*

*

*

*

Ahhahahahaha....... "她…以为她很美丽, 其实只有背影还可以………"

This one not bad lah...
Yeah, I know, I am super 自恋. But that, is better than low self-esteem right?
Heeheeheee……

Taking photos in the pool was so much fun. I want to do it again.

No comments: