Sunday, February 26, 2006

A pierce in the butt

EK and I talked about Xiaxue the other day. Personally, I think she's funny and creative.

Me, I am a person who often dream about things that I talked about during day time. And yeah, I dreamt of Xiaxue after EK and I talked about her..

I was queueing for something, there I saw Xiaxue (in her usual nice make up) too was queueing with her grandfather. She looked at me, I looked at her.

The next thing I know, Xiaxue pierced something onto my butt (just below the hip)!! hahahaahhaa... It was so funny... and yeah, my butt was bare at that time, that's why she can pierced my butt...

And I was thinking, "Hey, that's cool~ A pierce in the butt...". But the problem is, I had no idea whether that piercing thing was disinfected... I got worried and went to wash my butt, keep flushing at where the pierce was..


And the dream ended....

What a ridiculous dream.. hahahahahaha...

2 comments:

Beer Brat said...

Very weird dream.... do you think it's trying to tell you something?

Like, maybe you should wear something when you are outside queueing for something. ;)

Michelle said...

=P hehe... I don't know, my pants just suddenly disappeared in that dream. Don't worry, I will remember to put on nice pants when I go out queueing for somethign in real life ;)