Thursday, February 02, 2006

Weird dreams again

The night before yesterday, I had weird dreams again. I was about to say "the weirdest dream", but I can't say that because I have weird dreams all the time. ha~

There are a few things that would often appear in my dreams over time: flying across the land/ocean, flying while escaping from enemies, adventurous dreams of escaping, having to use extremely dirty toilets, teeth problems AND last but not least, examinations... (marked by blue are the dreams that I like, red - I dislike)Particularly, Malay language examinations... I've long past sec school examinations days.. but man.. why am I still being haunted by these dreams...

Anyway, back to my latest dream.

I needed to pee. (I prefer not to write "needed to go to the toilet", I like the word "pee". I think it's cute) It was in the middle of the night. I dare not go alone, so I asked a guy along.. He needed to pee as well. I forgot who that guy was by the way.

The girl's toilet were locked, though I have the key. It was pitch black. I turn on the light but still I asked the guy to wait for me at the doorway and he agreed. Usually, the toilets in my dreams are with dozens of cubicles. It was no exception in this dream.

The light was dim. I entered the toilet and... I suddenly realised there was already a girl standing in there facing a mirror!
(It is past midnight now and I have goose bumps while writing this...) That means she was in there in complete darkness until I came in!

I froze for 2 seconds and I asked her why is she there?? What is she doing there?? Who is she?? She didn't move and didn't answer. I repeated my questions and she didn't budge. Then I decided I should get the hell out of there and so I did. But then, that girl decided she should chase after me!!


So of course, I ran... but this dream ended here.. Thank God for that~!

Next thing I know, I was in a dental clinic with my mum. My mum was supposed to be the patient.. but I don't know how, I ended up being in the hot seat!

So the dentist checked my teeth and everything, anaesthetised my mouth... and started the "cleaning". This part of my dream was actually quite long... like it's real.. like I really was getting my teeth cleaned... It was so long that the dentist actually took a break while I was still in the seat! Geezes...

Then, when it was finally done, I was given a mirror... To my horror, my teeth were filled with gaps between each other.. WIDE gaps, they were... WIDE... I wasn't really horrified... but I just thought... "Oh, do I have to live like this...?"....

And the dream ended. Weird huh?

I just couldn't get away from dreams concerning my teeth.. Over time it'll appear in my dreams. And examinations, as I had mentioned above. AND dirty toilets... I reckon, this is the "fear residue" from schooling time... I would dream of dozens of toilet cubicles yet it's so damn hard to find a clean one... There will always be shit in there... or in a very very dirty condition.. and worse... I was always bare foot in the dream... can you imagine that...

The toilets in the school back in my days ("back in my days".. god I sound so old...) were not very "ideal" to use... I'll save you the disgusting details... but yeah, I think that's the reason why I have such dreams over and over again.

I haven't been "flying" in my dreams for the longest time... Gosh I miss that feeling... I hope I fly tonight. Yeah... right then, I'm going to sleep now... zzz...zzz...zzz....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U know what... 98% of the time, I can't recall much of my dreams. At least you can still remember so much about your past dreams...