Saturday, March 11, 2006

Diving trip Mar'06 - Sipadan (1)

Us at the airport. I forgot whether this is Senai, K.Kinabalu or Kuching airport... Think it's not Senai. We took 3 flights in a day... I've got my "piggy" accompanied me for the trip (see my backpack).


Airport by the sea, should be K.Kinabalu Airport..

Here's our destination~! Sipadan Water Village which is situated not in Sipadan itself but Mabul.



The staffs were there to welcome us.

My hair was a mess as I just had a quick shower (without washing my hair) before dinner. We were required to wear proper attire, no bikinis, no wet clothings at the restaurant... So after the dives, we had to change our clothes, same for both lunch and dinner. I find that very troublesome. I like to dine in bikini. Save all the trouble of changing clothes..



Notice the dead corals... 满目凔痍...

This is the famous Drop-off. It doesn't give you the "wow" factor, does it? As the viz was quite bad.

Lots of bannerfish and triggerfish.

Lionfish.

Moral eel, see its sharp teeth, grows backwards like snakes.

Turtle~! It was sleeping. As I've mentioned, the turtles here are very cute, weren't afraid of divers at all.

Batfish.

One of my favourites, barracudas~~ very big.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everytime i looked at the underwater photos, i felt like i am diving with you... so nice and beautiful in underwater world...

yy

Michelle said...

I'm glad that I can share it with everyone :) It is nice and beautiful and peaceful underwater.. very peaceful......