Tuesday, March 14, 2006

SBS bus

Yesterday I went to see my Doctor for some medicine. I am suffering from this thing called Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. I have numbness in my fingers if I maintain my hands in a same position for too long, like reading newspapers. (CTS is “a painful progressive condition caused by compression of a key nerve in the wrist. It occurs when the median nerve, which runs from the forearm into the hand, becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist. Symptoms usually start gradually, with pain, weakness, or numbness in the hand and wrist, radiating up the arm. As symptoms worsen, people might feel tingling during the day, and decreased grip strength may make it difficult to form a fist, grasp small objects, or perform other manual tasks. In some cases no direct cause of the syndrome can be identified. Most likely the disorder is due to a congenital predisposition - the carpal tunnel is simply smaller in some people than in others. However, the risk of developing carpal tunnel syndrome is especially common in those performing assembly line work.”)

Anyway, that’s not what I want to talk about. I want to say to SBS bus company : “I HATE TAKING SBS BUS IN THE AFTERNOON!!”

There was literally no aircond at all in the bus. Every time I go clinic in the afternoon I will have to swear and curse SBS. It’s fucking hot ok??! People can faint in the bus! I know I almost did for numerous times! Fucking go and service the aircond!! Geez….. SBS bus passengers better pray pray the doors won't jammed and can't open. If such thing happens the passengers will sure die in half an hour.

SBS bus is always hot.. whereas TIBS bus is always cold as hell~!! What the ...???

No comments: