Wednesday, March 22, 2006

work eat laugh cry and sleep

Life sucks.

That summarized it all. I was so bad mood and depressed yesterday I think I dropped my Miko's tidbits in the bus. Didn't even realised it until 2 hours later when I gave tidbits to her.. There goes my $4.75

Let me summarize my life in this way : work, eat, laugh, sleep, work, eat, cry, sleep, work, eat, laugh, sleep, work, eat, laugh, sleep, work, eat, cry, sleep....

It's not good to have such a melancholy post.. But that's how it is. I used to write diary, I like to write my feelings in it. A blog is a diary, for whoever's willing to read about someone else's life. Everybody's blog is cheerful, fun, interesting but perhaps not this one. I had been living quite happily for a few months..but the cycles goes backwards again.

Self-pitiness is a disease, a serious disease. When you start to put sad feelings, thoughts in beautiful sentences, you are infected. When you start blaming the world for your life, you are infected.

I wonder who can confidently say they are happy? I think 80% of people are somehow not happy. Those who are single, are they happy? Are they enjoying their single lives? Those who are attached, are they happy? Those who are married, those who are divorced, those who have kids, those who have none, are they happy? Rich people have problems, poor people too. Everybody has problems, health, love, financial, physical needs, psychological needs, etc, etc... It seems to me this life is actually not worth living.

My limited happiness have gone from Sipadan. I have lost all spirits in doing anything at all. If I can just sit and rot, I WILL sit and rot.



I still can't believe I dropped my Miko's tidbits... It's not exactly small.... That is so impossible... I can't believe it... I've NEVER dropped anything I bought before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is human. birth, get old, get sick and then die.