Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Dreams

Last Friday, I dreamt that I was diving with others and we swam with manta rays~~~~ and I got to touch them~~!!!! I played with the mantas for a while and they left. Then we bumped into jelly fish~!! LOTS AND LOTS of jelly fish~!! Like how it was in Finding Nemo. Hehe… but those jelly fish got long tentacles, we reckon they are poisonous so we got out of there fast.

Sunday evening, I fell asleep when I was resting in bed.. motion sickness.. I suffered motion sickness for taking the train. Thank God it only happens sometimes.. And I dreamt that my eyes can’t focus anything beyond 1 foot in front of my face.. I also had to struggle to get up. And when I went into my toilet, there were 2 corpses in it!! A man laid on the toilet floor, a woman was hung by a rope around her neck… I didn’t see their faces clearly as I wasn’t able to focus beyond 1foot…

Sunday night, I dreamt that I was going diving again with a bunch of people~!! Diving! Hooray!! But the dream never got to the actual diving part. Haha…

Yesterday, Monday night, I dreamt that I was at a seaside. A beach with absolutely crystal clear water. We were looking for seahorse (no diving gear) but instead of seahorse I saw 2 big cuttlefish and one bigggg turtle. And there is also one half dolphin half stingray creature.

I love dreaming~ Dreaming is FFFFFUN~~~

No comments: