Friday, March 10, 2006

Got back my Miko

I was supposed to fetch my Miko back on Wed but the caretaker wasn't available even though I've informed her about the date I'm fetching my chin. So I only got to see my Miko yesterday.

She seemed to be in good condition. She let me "sayang" (caress) her while she's in the box; unlike how she was when we were sending her to the caretaker. We "kiss"through the small opening on the box. haha... Very happy that she acknowledged me and allowed me to kiss her.

She also seemed to be happy to see me. I was worried that she won't remember me and we have to build our relationship all over again... Luckily that wasn't the case.

But today I'm going back JB. After one day she got to roam free in my room, she has to be kept in the cage for 2 days until I come back on Sunday. Poor Miko... She wanted to get out of the cage this morning.. but I didn't let her. It would be difficult to get her back in a short time. Sorry Miko.. you have to suffer for another 2 days in the cage...

No comments: