Sunday, March 12, 2006

Psycho.. me...

I think I'm a bit sick.

Every time I see someone very decent looking, typical Mr Nice that kind, automatically, images of these decent looking men making love will appear before my eyes.

WHY?? Because, when men make love, they turn into beasts, including those super decent looking men. No matter how decent, how boyish, how innocent they look, they turn into beasts. Question is, whether it's a charming beast or a "sorry-looking" beast.

It's not a fantasy, absolutely not. It's not something fun nor enjoyable to have those images in my head. Because I don't like innocent, super-decent-looking man. In fact, it disgusts me a bit. (No offence to super-decent-looking man.. it's just a personal preference) Imagine what these innocent faces will turn into once they got in bed making love with someone. Imagine these innocent faces contort when they climax......... I won't like and do not want to see those images.

But the images still appear before my eyes. I am a psycho.

p.s. This post is a bit sick.. a bit extreme... might be a bit annoying to some... but that's seriously what went on my head, all truth and nothing but the truth. I don't like to lie. Leave a hate-comment if you don't like this post then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats the most fuking incredible statement, I have read in a long time.

You hit it completely on the head.

Those guys you describe are liers.

Mainly to themselves and to those they pretend to love. They ruin the lives of all they touch, to different extremes and different ways.

I hope you can remove that image from your head someday. Love can be beautiful. Passion can be mesmerizing more than you can ever imagine. One day you will close your eyes and see only bliss, and no pain.

Incredibly insightful.

brilliantly simple.

Its when you think you are sane is when you are at your most psycho.

be well.