Thursday, March 16, 2006

Working out is great~!

Yesterday KR and I had our first boxercise class at CFC after Keith was gone. KR was right, the instructor Fofoa Tamese, who created FT boxercise, looks a bit like Hulk Hogan. Only that he’s darker. I super like Hulk Hogan yo~ He is soooo… cute, very unlike those nasty wrestlers, he’s the nicest among them. (speak as if I know him personally… )

I don’t quite like FT’s teaching style… I prefer Keith… FT taught as if we’re in army camp.. push ups push ups and push ups…………

In the class, there was a girl, she AMAZED me I’m telling you… Most of the time, we have one foot stations to the floor when the other skips (while hands punch of course). But she, she jumped through out the class!! Where the hell she gets her energy for that??!!! And it’s not a small skip mind you, she jumped at least 10cm from the floor…… I got distracted watching her jumps……………………… She’s like a wonder woman…… quite skinny… but her stamina is damn good……

All sorts of people in the class.. it’s really a distracting factor for me.. hahahaha.. cos I like to watch them move…

But the class was so God damn full! I hated it. And this girl behind me and KR was kicking like nobody’s business. I can feel the “whoosh” every time she kicked her leg up between KR and me… For God’s sake... she had to give it all, hadn’t she? Easy for her, if she ever kicks us she only has to say “Sorry.” And we have to suffer the kick. But luckily for us it didn’t happen.

I was saying to KR I cannot believe we were leading such a healthy life style . If I’m still working in JB I would still be 软趴趴一个. Hahahaa…… It’s so much more convenient to exercise in Spore. I only started regular exercise since last September and I can see a whole lot of difference in my stamina and strength already~ Believe it or not, it’s now hell lot easier and more relaxing when I go diving now. I’m super happy~!! Working out is great~!

No comments: