Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Nokia Nokia Nokia

People (including myself) always say, (put it in a more beautiful sentence) “Once a Nokia user, always a Nokia user”.

Nokia phone is so user-friendly, I cannot stand Samsung phone I bought few months back… So I had to cough out more money to get a Nokia phone, after not even one month using that Samsung... But Samsung phones are so cute and trendy…… too bad lah. I think Nokia and Sony Ericsson phones are now the most popular ones. Some say Sony Ericsson’s market share is going surpass Nokia. I don't know.

But Nokia phones’ design is going down hill, man… The most recent (and most expensive) ones are better. But I can’t afford those. I’m satisfied with my 6101 now. It’s white and looks cool (except the super fat antenna…). I like~ but it’s got a very ugly “T-mobile” printed on it… I realized it’s a parallel imported phone from UK after I purchased it… stupid… but not exactly stupid lah.. it’s because I’m a cheap skate buyer, so I chose to buy a RM159 cheaper phone…... and because it’s a UK phone, there was no Chinese in it~!!!!!! I didn’t know that.. else I won’t buy it…

I can’t understand why other phone company can’t use a more user-friendly software for their phones. I almost want to smash the Samsung I was using because it takes so many steps to save a number, to reply a message, etc… They should just copyNokia's software and make them compatible. Most of the time people don’t choose phones other than Nokia because all their friends using Nokia… Samsung phones can’t receive “business card” from Nokia phones… that’s very inconvenience.

hmm... I shall make a pledge here :

I will never use phones other than Nokia in future.
(maybe except Sony Ericsson )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the 1st hand phone I use was a Toshiba phone back in 1989, after that I had use three type of Motorola HP, two model of Ericsson Hp, three Model of Nokia and then now Sony Ericsson. The best Phone is the Motorola Micro Tech in the mid 1990 which allow me to talk and change Battery at the same time with out cutting the line.

Anonymous said...

I love my nokia 6010.

I had a Nextel(walkietalkie type) Moto95l. Hated it.

Moto StarTac...Garbage.

Qualcomm old ass model...still works, love it.

Do you want to sell your Samsung?

I have Tmobile service.
email if you want. Later

Michelle said...

Oh, I sold my Samsung in order to buy NOkia. But I had to top up a bit more for that Nokia... :(