Saturday, March 11, 2006

Diving trip Mar'06 - Sipadan (5)



This is the Mabul Water Bungalow. It's very luxurious, each room has got astro tv...

Very romantic and nice ambience.

It would be nice to stay here even without diving. Just relax and chill..

Our last day before leaving.





That's it. Our 5 days trip in Sipadan... I missed the ocean already.............. .................. ...............

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x


We went Kuching one day before heading back to Singapore. This is Cheng Ho's Park or something. See that statue is Cheng Ho.


ST and me. I look so damn ugly.

Buying local food. Me and Hazel.

Cat statues everywhere.

This is one of the many temples in Kuching. I'm not so interested in temples so I only post this photo.

A river in Kuching. See the sampan, it's got a man seemingly rowing it but in actual fact, the sampan runs on motor... 30sen to get you across the river.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the same store that you went at Kunching to get local food. I saw the same cat's statue that you do.

I envy your sipadan's trip. I suppose it is a very nice and relax place for couples to go.

yy

Michelle said...

Yeah, it's very nice, just go there relax and chill... and 做爱做的事. hahahahahaha..... just kidding....

Anonymous said...

sipadan ah, If you are a diver you can forget abt there.Manado, Bali or Phukit is cheaper and better. If you are not a diver then don't even think abt it. with the $ paid, just not worth going. P.Radang is nicer for couples to go ,it has pure white fine sandy beach and swiming pool lite blue water, beautiful island and its six time more economical to go.

Anonymous said...

food in Kuching is abit of disappointing hor!? I personally felt that way.

Tutu