Saturday, November 18, 2006

Finally got sun for sun tan

I had not been going to the pool for soooo.. many weeks due to weather and some other matters.

I always reach the pool at sharp 2pm (it closes between 12noon - 2pm), the cashier wasn't even ready yet. And there was nobody else at the pool for almost an hour~ soooo.. shiok. Like I own the pool. I managed to sun tan a bit by lying at the edges of the pool. Because, their sun tan chairs, are tied to the longkang cover. And the longkang does not smell like perfume, ok? They tied it that way, that your head will be directly above the longkang. I tried once to tan on the chair and OH MY GAWD~! I couldn't survive for 3 seconds.... The stench is horrible.

I tan for about one hour and then swam for a while. It feels so good to swim~ I love sun tanning and I love swimming~!

No comments: