Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm a "beachy" girl~

Just went out with Angel and Natasha for lunch. I had the super sinful lemon cheese cake and ... what else? french fries~~ super the sinful, man~~~ I don't get it. I don't eat more than what I used to when I was at my lightest, 40kg. I gained about 2kg of muscle weight after I worked out more. I am now 44kg... 2kg is fat. Fat is growing all over me, my waist, my DOUBLE CHIN (horrible~~), my arms... EVERYWHERE!!! I have firmer abs than before as I do crunches every night for a few months now. But still, I AM FAT! I have firm abs but I have more inches on my waist now!! This is crazy... I don't get it... more exercise means better absorption of nutrition?? I eat a lot more junk food when I was 40kg... sigh...

Anyway, when I was sending Natasha home, I said to her, Europe is very beautiful but if given me a choice I would not choose to live in Europe. She loves Europe and it suits her, for she is so elegant and 有气质. I would choose to live by the beach, on an island. I am the "beachy" girl~ YY always say that to me. I like to sweat and I like to wear as little as possible. Bikini top and a surf short is my favourite outfit.

I once said to my bro, when our parents have gone to heaven, I'd probably leave the city and move to an island. But I said, "But then you'll be very pitiful.. cos you'll be all alone...".

Then I kept on thinking of the scenerio while driving back. I'd probably really move to an island. When I am still young, it's gonna be fine. Probably won't be too hard to find some guys to help me on various things if I ever needed to (I am not a feminist, that's silly). But when I get old, with all the wrinkles and ugly body and ugly face, I'd be very pity with no one to help me.

Then when I get very sick, I'd have to come back to the city to get treatment. I'd probably hate the city so much after staying on an island for so long, and subsequently return to the island home and abandon the treatment.

Then I'll get sicker. And I'd probably become too weak to get out of bed and die of sickness or just hunger.

Then when people realise I am dead from the stench of my half decomposed body, they'd probably call the police, who would then contact my bro in the city. Then my body, if I'm still left with a complete body, would be flew home.

By then, before I died, I'd probably won't have so frequent contact with friends anymore. And my bro probably won't have my friends' telephone number to contact them and tell them that I'm dead. So he would hold a quiet funeral for me and hopefully he'd still remember what I wanted : to have my body cremated and my ash sprinkle into the sea.

My friends would then read about my death from obituary in the newspaper. And that would be ~The End~ of my life. Interesting eh? nah~

2 comments:

Ah Siang said...

Wah, u think too much. Just take a step at a time, ok. Life never turns out the way we plan.

Michelle said...

haha.. no lah, I was just letting my imagination run wild. I always do that ;)